Employment Opportunities - Sports-Field StaffMarch 2 2022
Full Time - Seasonal
May 2, 2022 (or earlier if required)
- Mowing and general cleaning of the Town
- All playing fields,
- Lawns of Town facilities,
- Open spaces.
- Assist with irrigation when assigned;
- Cleaning of public washrooms;
- Maintenance of all recreation equipment and fences;
- Safety inspections of playground equipment/facilities;
- Other related work as required.
- Possess good public relation and communication skills;
- Ability to work with the minimum amount of supervisions;
- Be mechanically inclined;
- Demonstrate initiative regarding project priorities;
- Able to take direction from those supervising the program;
- Possess a current driver’s license.
- Employees must wear safety footwear at all times;
- Employees must adhere to the Town of Cardston Safety Policies.
40 hours per week, weather permitting. There will be shift work that may include weekends to meet the needs of the community.
March 18, 2022
Cover Letter and Resume
Parks and Recreation Foreman
Town of Cardston
PO Box 280
Cardston, AB T0K 0K0
Leave a Comment