Employment Opportunity - Public Works Utility PersonMarch 2 2022
Public Works / Water, Wastewater Utility Person
Full Time - Seasonal
May 2, 2022 (or earlier if required)
- Work with infrastructure of the Town;
- Assist with water and sewer line installations;
- Assist with sidewalk replacement & repairs;
- Assist with maintenance flushing of Town water lines
- Assist with garbage collection from Main Street;
- Assist with construction projects as directed;
- Other related work as required.
- Possess good public relation and communication skills;
- Ability to work with the minimum amount of supervision;
- Be mechanically inclined;
- Demonstrate initiative regarding project priorities ;
- Must be able to take direction from those supervising the program;
- Possess a current driver’s license.
- Employees must wear safety footwear at all times;
- Employees must adhere to the Town of Cardston Safety Policies.
40 hours per week, weather permitting.
April 8, 2022
Cover Letter and Resume
Director of Engineering and Public Works
Cardston, AB T0K 0K0
Leave a Comment