Employment Opportunity - Beautification and Paint CrewMarch 2 2022
Beautification and Paint Crew
Full Time - Seasonal
May 2, 2022 (or earlier if required)
- Enhance the beautification of the Town of Cardston by:
- Painting facilities and equipment as required,
- Removing graffiti,
- Cleaning parks and playing fields,
- Assisting in programming as required,
- Assist the parks crew as required.
- Assist tourists when possible to meeting their needs;
- Other related work as required.
- Ability to work with the minimum amount of supervision;
- Demonstrate initiative regarding project priorities;
- Able to take direction from those supervising the program;
- Possess a current driver’s license.
- Employees must wear safety footwear at all times;
- Employees must adhere to the Town of Cardston Safety Policies.
40 hours per week, weather permitting. There will be shift work that may include weekends and evenings to meet the needs of the community and special events.
March 18, 2022
Cover Letter and Resume
Parks and Recreation Foreman
Town of Cardston
PO Box 280
Cardston, AB T0K 0K0
Leave a Comment