Employment Opportunity - Pool Lifeguard/InstructorMarch 2 2022
Full Time - Seasonal
Mid May, 2022
- Instruct Red Cross Swim and Water Safety Programs;
- Supervise subordinate staff as assigned;
- Routine daily cleaning of the facility;
- Attend in-service training programs as provided;
- Enforce swimming pool policies;
- Other duties as required from time to time.
- Hold a current National Lifeguard Service Certificate;
- Hold a WSI and recommended to hold a Lifesaving Instructor Certificate;
- Hold current standard First Aid and CPR Certificates;
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Possess good public relation and communication skills;
- Enjoy working with children.
All lifeguard positions require various shift work and some split shifts.
April 15, 2022
Application and Resume
Town of Cardston
PO Box 280
Cardston, AB T0K 0K0
Please send a copy of your qualifications
(Expiry dates highlighted) with your application.
Leave a Comment