Summer Empoyment 2023: Pool Lifeguard/InstructorJanuary 17 2023
Summer Employment 2023
The Town of Cardston is inviting applications for its summer job openings. For a complete job description and list of required qualifications for each of the following positions, please check our Employment Opportunities page, or inquire at the Town Office at 67 - 3 Ave. W. between 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Available positions include seasonal positions, post-secondary positions, and high school positions. Please note that start dates range from March 29th to May 1nd for most positions other than Museum Interpreters, which will start mid-June and Pool Lifeguard/Instructors & Waterslide Attendant which will start mid-May.
Mid May, 2023
- Instruct Red Cross Swim and Water Safety Programs;
- Supervise subordinate staff as assigned;
- Routine daily cleaning of the facility;
- Attend in-service training programs as provided;
- Enforce swimming pool policies;
- Other duties as required from time to time.
- Hold a current National Lifeguard Service Certificate;
- Hold a WSI and recommended to hold a Lifesaving Instructor Certificate;
- Hold current standard First Aid and CPR Certificates;
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Possess good public relation and communication skills;
- Enjoy working with children.
All lifeguard positions require various shift work and some split shifts.
March 24, 2023
Send Application and Resume to:
Director of Corporate Services
PO Box 280
Cardston, AB T0K 0K0
Please send a copy of your qualifications
(Expiry dates highlighted) with your application.
Leave a Comment