Summer Employment 2023
The Town of Cardston is inviting applications for its summer job openings. For a complete job description and list of required qualifications for each of the following positions, please check our Employment Opportunities page, or inquire at the Town Office at 67 - 3 Ave. W. between 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Available positions include seasonal positions, post-secondary positions, and high school positions. Please note that start dates range from March 29th to May 1nd for most positions other than Museum Interpreters, which will start mid-June and Pool Lifeguard/Instructors & Waterslide Attendant which will start mid-May.
Public Works / Water Waste Water Utility Person
May 1, 2023 (or earlier if required)
- Work with infrastructure of the Town;
- Assist with water and sewer line installations;
- Assist with sidewalk replacement & repairs;
- Assist with maintenance flushing of Town water lines
- Assist with garbage collection from Main Street;
- Assist with construction projects as directed;
- Other related work as required.
- Possess good public relation and communication skills;
- Ability to work with the minimum amount of supervision;
- Be mechanically inclined;
- Demonstrate initiative regarding project priorities ;
- Must be able to take direction from those supervising the program;
- Possess a current driver’s license.
- Employees must wear safety footwear at all times;
- Employees must adhere to the Town of Cardston Safety Policies.
40 hours per week, weather permitting.
April 7, 2023
Cover Letter and Resume
Public Works Foreman
Box 280 Cardston, AB T0K 0K0