Summer Employment 2023
The Town of Cardston is inviting applications for its summer job openings. For a complete job description and list of required qualifications for each of the following positions, please check our Employment Opportunities page, or inquire at the Town Office at 67 - 3 Ave. W. between 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Available positions include seasonal positions, post-secondary positions, and high school positions. Please note that start dates range from March 29th to May 1nd for most positions other than Museum Interpreters, which will start mid-June and Pool Lifeguard/Instructors & Waterslide Attendant which will start mid-May.
Mid May, 2023
- Collect revenues at the pool;
- Balance and deposit daily cash and reconcile with the Town Office staff;
- Collect lesson registrations;
- Routine daily cleaning;
- Gather and record statistics for the season;
- Serve as a secretary for the facility operator;
- Work in conjunction with the pool operator to provide service delivery for the regional Southern Alberta Summer Games and the Cardston 5M/5km Road Race as needed;
- Other related work as required.
- A dependable, self-motivated person who is able to work on their own to accomplish the goals of the program;
- Be able to courteously and efficiently deal with public enquiries;
- Be friendly, courteous and helpful at all times, in all situations;
- Dress standards will be required of the successful applicant;
- Must be able to take direction from those supervising the program;
- Experience in computer related operations;
35 - 40 hours per week as needed. This position requires working afternoons and evenings Monday through Saturday
March 24, 2023
Send Application and Resume to:
Director of Corporate Services
PO Box 280
Cardston, AB T0K 0K0