Electrical Utility Person
Starting Date: April 2021 (or sooner if required)
- Work with infrastructure of the Town electrical distribution system;
- Assist with electrical line installations;
- Assist with electrical replacement & repairs;
- Assist with construction projects as directed;
- Other related work as required.
- Possess good public relation and communication skills;
- Ability to work with the minimum amount of supervision;
- Be mechanically inclined;
- Demonstrate initiative regarding project priorities;
- Be able to take direction from those supervising the program;
- Must possess a minimum of a current class 5 with Q endorsement or higher driver’s license;
- Must have taken and passed the Pre-employment Powerline Technician course.
- Must wear safety footwear, eye wear and FR clothing at all times;
- Must adhere to the Town of Cardston Safety Policies.
- 40 hours per week, weather permitting.
Application Deadline: April 9, 2021
Send cover letter and resume to:
Town of Cardston
PO Box 280
Cardston, AB T0K 0K0