Cardston County moves back to Enhanced Measures
Cardston County has moved back to Enhanced Status on the Provincial Relaunch Status Map, with 21 active cases and an active case rate of 127.6 per 100,000 people. This status change includes the Town of Cardston and all other communities within the County’s limits.
Effective November 13, areas under Enhanced Status will now have additional measures in place, including:
- Restaurants, bars, lounges and pubs must stop liquor sales by 10pm and close by 11pm - applies to Class A, B or C licences (Nov 13-27).
- 15-person limit on social and family gatherings - indoors and outdoors - where people are mixing and mingling.
- 50-person limit on indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and funeral services.
- No social gatherings inside your home or outside of your community. Instead, socialize outdoors or in structured settings, like restaurants or other business that are subject to legal limits and take steps to prevent transmission.
- Limit of 3 cohorts: your core household, your school, and one other sport or social cohort. Young children who attend child care can be part of 4 cohorts.
- Wear a mask in all indoor work settings, except when alone in a workspace or an appropriate barrier is in place.
- Employers in office settings should implement measures to reduce the number of employees in the workplace at one time.
- Faith-based gatherings limited to 1/3 capacity at one time.
The measures related to group fitness, group performance, and team sport activities do not apply to your area at this time.