July 27th, 2017:
To to a lack of interest, the Cardston Family Fun Run has been canceled. Refunds will be mailed to everyone who registered for this family event. We thank everyone who showed their support for this event, and hopefully look forward to hosting a successful fun run next year.
The Family Fun Run this year will be on Thursday August 10th at 6:30pm. Registration forms can be picked up at the Cardston swimming pool, at the Town office, or downloaded by clicking here. Last day of registration is Wednesday July 26, 2017.
There is a 5km and a 10km course for the Fun Run. The route starts at the Reunion Centre, goes around the Town of Cardston and ends at the Reunion Centre. This Family Fun Run is held to promote “Active Living" and participation; this walk/run is for everyone!
Please read the following important details regarding the race.
- Registration forms and fees must be submitted by July 26, 2017 to the Civic Centre, or the Pool late registrations will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Race packets and numbers can be picked up the day before the race from 9:00AM- 7:00 PM at the Cardston Pool and between 5:00PM- 6:00PM on race day at the Reunion Center.
- The race begins at 6:30PM.
- Water stations will be set up throughout the course.
- Roller skates, skateboards, scooters, bikes, etc. are prohibited.
- Those who wish to bring children in strollers may do so without any extra charge.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Be sure to fasten your race number on the front of your shirt where it will be visible.
- Race results can be found after the race at www.cardston.ca.