Reports to: Chief Administrative Officer
The Golf Manager will oversee the management functions of the Lee Creek Golf Course.
Candidates may specify a preference of full time year round employment or seasonal employment (8-9 months)
- Oversee all management of the Lee Creek Valley Golf Course.
- Oversee all staff, including scheduling for the Golf Course Clubhouse.
- Oversee hiring and payroll of all staff at the golf course.
- Establish operational and capital budgets according to Town of Cardston policy.
- Pursue/oversee marketing and other applicable initiatives to enhance the golf course.
- Oversee the collection, balancing and management of all revenues for the golf course.
- Oversee the Town health and safety program for the golf course.
- Act as the administrative support for the Golf Advisory Committee.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in golf course operations and/or business management
- High School diploma (required)
- Valid Class 5 drivers license
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office Tools Experience – Word, Excel
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communications skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to deal with the public in a courteous and efficient manner
- Experience with managing employees
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team
Submit your confidential resume with salary expectations, on or before 4:30 pm Friday August 21, to:
Mr. Jeff Shaw
Chief Administrative Officer
Town of Cardston
PO Box 280, Cardston, AB, T0K0K0
Phone: (403) 653-3366