Heritage Days 2019
Heritage Days is Cardston's annual heritage celebration that takes place every year following Heritage Day, the civic holiday celebrated every year on the first Monday of August. There are festivities each day during the week following the long weekend, including pancake breakfasts, rodeos, pow wow, mud bog, parade, and fireworks.
Schedule of Events
Extreme Horse Race: Agridome Building; Free admission.
7 AM - 9:00 AM
• Pancake Breakfast: Legacy Funeral Home (gluten free pancakes available)
• Cardston-Kainai Pow Wow First Grand Entry: Lions Park.
•Pet Show: Agridome Building; Registration at 6:30 PM, Free admission and entry; Prizes awarded
• Cardston-Kainai Pow Wow Second Grand Entry: Lions Park;
7 AM to 9:30 AM
• Pancake Breakfast: Extra Foods in association with Victim Services
11 AM - 2:30 PM
• Summer Market: Remington Carriage Museum.
• Team Driving Competition: Agridome North Field, Free admission.
• Home Run Derby (ages 16+)
7 AM - 9:30 AM
• Pancake Breakfast: Carriage Lane Market
• Family Ball Tournaments, various fields.
Mutton Busting: Agridome
• Main Performance, Wild Ponies during intermission, Slack to follow: Agridome
Pars in the Stars Night Golf: Lee Creek Golf Course
• Family Ball Tournaments, all day, various fields
7 AM - 9:30 AM
• Pancake Breakfast: Lions Club at 3rd Ave and Main.
10:00 AM - Parade!
• (Judging at 9AM around Town Square)
• Mud Bog*: Agridome Southeast Field
• Ranch Rodeo: Agridome Building.
• Slot Race: Agridome Building
• Rodeo, Mutton Busting: Agridome Building
•Rodeo, Wild Pony Racing during Intermission: Agridome Building.
10:30 PM - Fireworks!