The annual race is on, with teams coming from across western Canada to compete in the Miniature Horse Chuckwagon Championships.
Schedule of Events
Friday, August 14
- Western Art and Gear Show, Museum Promenade, 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Shuttle Service starting at 5:30 p.m. (minivan from parking lot to eventing field)
- Races start at 6 p.m.
- Free giveaways during the races
- Live Entertainment: Country Music, Cowboy Poetry & Drivers' Social, 8 – 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 15
- Free Pancake Breakfast, 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- Farmers Market, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Races start at 1 p.m.
- Carriage Rides and Shuttle Service starting at Noon (parking lot to eventing field)
- $5 Adults 18 and over
- $2 Youth 17 and under
- $12 Per family